Answered By: Paula Verdegaal Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 216
Answered By: Paula Verdegaal
Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 216
You may renew your books many different ways. You can:
- Renew your books on-line by clicking the link "Renew/Sign in MyLibrary" under "Books, DVDs and more" on the library homepage. Students log in using B00 Blinn ID number and birthdate password: mmddyy.
- Call the library circulation desk at (979)209-7270 for the Bryan Library and (979)209-4256 from the Brenham Campus and renew over the phone
- Send a text message to (979) 457-4051, in the message let us know you want to renew your books and what your student ID # is. We will reply back with the date your materials are now due
- Stop by the library and let us know you would like to renew your books. You DO NOT have to have the books with you.
- If you have received an overdue notice via email, you may also reply to that email letting us know you would like to renew your materials.