Answered By: Paula Verdegaal Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 88
If you would like to see if the library subscribes to a particular periodical (magazine, journal or newspaper) you will need to check out the library catalog.
- Go to the library homepage and click on "search the catalog" at the top of the screen
- Type in the name of the magazine, newspaper or journal that you are looking for in the keyword search box and click search
- On the left hand side of the screen under "refine your search" and click on "serial" under "Format". You may have to click "show more" if you don't see it in the first few results
- Look for the title of the periodical in the list of results
- If we have the periodical you are looking for, click on the title to see what formats we have and where they are located. If we have electronic access you can access the periodical directly through the web link provided