Answered By: Paula Verdegaal Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 1992
If you would like to print up to 6 powerpoint slides per page, there are a few easy steps to follow:
- Click on the "flie" drop down or the circle with the microsoft logo in the top left hand corner of the page depending on which version of Microsoft PowerPoint you are using
- Choose "Print"
- When the print pop up window appears, look in the bottom left hand corner for the "Print What" drop down menu
- Choose "Handouts"
- You can see that now a drop down menu appears next to the "Print what" dropdown that allows you to choose up to 9 slides per page.
- Choose the number that you want and then click "ok"
- Your slides will now print
Another option is to print your pages double sided. This also saves you money as one double sided page is .12 while a single sided page is .7
If you would like to print double sided, in the print pop-up window, look for the printer name drop down, and click on the drop down. Choose the option that has the words "duplex" or "double sided" in its name. Your pages will now print out back to back.