Answered By: Mary Castle
Last Updated: May 27, 2015     Views: 2401

Students may request transcripts to be mailed directly to themselves or another college by:

1.    completing the transcript request form and

a.    mailing it to the Office of Admissions and Records at 902 College Avenue Brenham, Texas 77833,

b.      faxing it to the Office of Admissions and Records at (979) 830-4009, OR

c.    turning the form in to Enrollment Services Counter in Brenham, Bryan or Schulenburg.

2.       sending an email to  Email must include full legal name or name attended under, dates of attendance, student ID/Social Security number, telephone number and name of college you want transcript sent to. (This option only available when having transcript sent to another college.)

Students may request a transcript be released to them in person at the Enrollment Services counter in Bryan or Brenham.  A picture ID is required at the time of the request.

All admissions information must be on file, and all holds cleared before an official transcript will be mailed or released.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Text us at 979-457-4051