Answered By: Jason Bontrager
Last Updated: May 27, 2015     Views: 36

Student worker jobs are posted at:  You must be accepted in the federal work study program to apply for student worker jobs at Blinn College.  So you had completed a FAFSA and been awarded a certain work allowance to be considered for a position.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Text us at 979-457-4051