Answered By: Brad Meyer
Last Updated: May 27, 2015     Views: 170

Information about how to obtain a Form 1098 can be found here:

To get a copy of your 1099-Q contact the Blinn Financial Aid Office either by phone at 979-209-7230, or email at .  If they are not the ones you should contact they should be able to tell you who you should contact. 

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Text us at 979-457-4051